Monday, March 31, 2014

Cotton Candy





Sweater: ROMWE | Necklace: Little Sis | Skirt: SELV | Shoes: UrbanOG (similar here and here)

Back in high school, I already planned about what will I do for the next 5 years.. And here I am 5 years later, doing things I never imagined I will ever do.. Fashion wasn't my cup of tea, my closet filled with T-shirt and jeans.. I was going to take psychology as my major instead of art.. I'm 23 years old now and start planning my life for the next 5 years again.. Life is like a cotton candy, it melts quickly in your mouth but the sweetness stays and makes you want it more and more.. :)

Love & Dreams,
MM

Photos by Theresia D

10 comments:

  1. Oh god, I adore this outfit!
    check out my newest post and tell me what you think about it: http://www.theriswardrobe.com/2014/03/palmenhaus-vienna-outfit.html

    love, Theri

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like a princess! I love your sweet pink skirt! *__*

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your skirt


    octaviameyna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm not sure how to rock that kind of sweater in that sunny day, but... you look impeccable!!!

    xoxo,
    Dee
    Style and Write

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing look ! gorgeous heels and skirt <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, I love the cotton candy metaphor! And adore the outfit - so beautiful and feminine! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! We love your Blog <3 Your Pics and style are awesome.
    Have a look on our fancy Blog;) www.thefancylifestylec.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely skirt!!

    xoxo
    http://www.petitsweetcouture.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments..
I hope you enjoyed my blog and follow me if you want..
I will get back to you as soon as possible.. ;*