Thursday, July 5, 2012

Rollercoaster Life

I had a tough days lately, after I went back home (I lived at my univ dorm before), and well, sometimes things didn't go just like we plan, right?
Bad mood was my friend until today.. When I woke up, suddenly this words crossed my mind, "life is about enjoying everything on it, even when the storm comes"
So, I jumped from my bed, and get ready to fill my day with cheerful things.. :D



Colors are a perfect mood booster (after chocolates of course hehe) that's why I choose my Zara blazer, I got it as a birthday present from my cousin last March, pink short, and my new flat shoes.. I hope they match well.. What do you thing? :)



Green Blazer - Zara
Zebra Shirt - Zara
Pink Short - N.y.L.a
Flatshoes - Thelittlethingsheneed 

Special thanks to my photographer, Jose Jong for taking the pictures.. <3
Love&dream,
MM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments..
I hope you enjoyed my blog and follow me if you want..
I will get back to you as soon as possible.. ;*